Saturday, July 5, 2008

A new principal, a new year

Although we still have six more weeks of summer break (yea!!), I'm looking forward to the new year. I'm going to miss Suzanne Keith, but wish her well at Victoria Walker Elem. A couple of friends teach there, and that's to their benefit.

But . . . last Monday, I met our new principal, Ms. Becky Robins. Kids, you are going to love her. She is happy to be at our campus, and I'm excited about her being there. So be ready for a great learning time.

BTW, I hope to send a snail mail to each of you so you even know about this blog. I want you to use it to keep up-to-date about our class and our school.

I've promised my family that I'd stop doing school stuff for the month of July, so I may not post again til August, but stay tuned!

No comments: